Fri, Mar 11|
Engaging the Ecosystem: Engaging the Rural Education System
A series of conversations exploring how we might collectively increase the scale and coordination of the social impact across Alberta.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MST
About the Event
What if we gave adequate representation to youth and rural voices through province-wide, education-based conversations on the social enterprise and social innovation space?
Imagine if rural schools have a common understanding of the social enterprise and social innovation space across Alberta. What if we sow the seeds of impact in the demographic that has the potential to bring significant change? What if we give collective recognition to social enterprise and social innovation efforts in rural Alberta schools.
You are invited to join us for a conversation about bringing these possibilities to life on:
Friday, March 11th, 2022, 10:00 - 11:30 am MST
If you would like to experience...
- Greater youth engagement in the social enterprise and social innovation space;
- A common understanding of social enterprise and social innovation across urban and rural Alberta;
- Adequate recongition of all social-economic initiatives in Alberta
This might be the conversation for you. Please join us!
There is no cost for participation and anyone with an interest in the social enterprise, social finance, and social innovation space as it relates to measurement and evaluation is welcome to attend.
If you choose to join us, we ask that you:
- Arrive 5 minutes early
- Remain fully present during our time together
- Come prepared to listen to, and learn from others
- Come ready to participate
- Share your gifts and intentions
Registration is required.