We're updating our website! Stay tuned for the updated launch. Reach out to us if you have any questions!
Fri, Feb 25|
Engaging the Ecosystem: Measurement and Evaluation
A series of conversations exploring how we might collectively increase the scale and coordination of the social impact across Alberta.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MST
About the Event
What if we had a common baseline to start coordinating strategies to achieve community outcomes in Alberta's Social Enterprise and Social Innovation Ecosystem?
Imagine if we had a clearer picture of where we stand as a province on issues that are important to us and could better advocate and collaborate for these issues with our governments. What if we had common language to communicate to stakeholders?
You are invited to join us for a conversation about bringing these possibilities to life on:
Friday, February 25th, 2022, 10:00 - 11:30 am MST
If you would like to experience...
- A common understanding of issues faced by our communities that important to us
- Collective measures we can use to examine these issues
- A coordinated effort to generate a clearer picture of the impact space in Alberta
This might be the conversation for you. Please join us!
There is no cost for participation and anyone with an interest in the social enterprise, social finance, and social innovation space as it relates to measurement and evaluation is welcome to attend.
If you choose to join us, we ask that you:
- Arrive 5 minutes early
- Remain fully present during our time together
- Come prepared to listen to, and learn from others
- Come ready to participate
- Share your gifts and intentions
Registration is required.