Mon, Apr 11|
Pathfinding within Impact Measurement and Evaluation
An opportunity to gather, share learnings, and explore an individual and collective pathway forward in impact measurement and evaluation.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2022, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MDT
About the Event
- What outcomes should I measure?
- How would I measure them?
- What data can I collect?
- What does change look like over time?
Have you asked yourself these, or similar, questions lately?
As individuals, and as an ecosystem, we are ready, eager, and actively moving towards better impact measurement and evaluation in social innovation and social enterprise.
AB Seed and the Ministry of Culture and Status of Women want to accelerate the momentum we have by convening conversations with those interested and invested in meaningful impact measurement and evaluation across Alberta.
If you are interested in, just started, or already doing work around impact measurement and evaluation, we welcome you to join us through this exploration.
Our goals for this first gathering will be to identify:
- Where we are individually and collectively in our impact measurement journey;
- How, and how much, you want to be involved in a coordinated approach to sharing learnings, co-creating a framework for Alberta; and
- Meaningful next steps that could be taken by attendees, AB Seed, and government to support collective and coordinated efforts in this space?